Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My Shopping Plan

So, I want to get a Broadway, pop, and folk violin book and sheet music for around $50.  I get $50 next week.

Next month...  I want DNA tests at ancestry.com $79.99 and myheritage.com $59.  I'll spend $138.99 total on the DNA tests.  Did you know the records with proof of our ethnicities from some side of my dad's mom's family burned in a building on fire?  I don't know if it was an accident or on purpose, at all.

I haven't felt up to cleaning my room, but I need a bigger table, smaller than the one I used to have.  I also need another shelf/wardrobe for clothes, someday. It's getting tight in here, tho.


I was thinking of getting more violin books next week but was thinking maybe should tidy up my room first, either by cleaning soon or as I planned needing a bigger table and maybe soon shelf/wardrobe for clothes.  Not sure, but I'm starting my violin lessons again.