Tuesday, January 23, 2018

I cared about people, especially Southern Europeans, who acted like dark features are precious, but I didn't expect to be in the doghouse because people found out I did that before and then I changed my mind.

I changed my mind when I found that, if you see people with fair features, even the ones who promoted dark features to everyone else will say to me that they are actually like the people with fair features, who stand out as very attractive in really cool ways.  It's hopeless for other people like me.

Why am I side saddling a wild goose chase to promote dark features like I'm in a box?  Then shows up the Trojan horse of the ambush to promote people who are very different from the ones who seemed to maybe have lazily led the rest of the sheep the wrong way philosophically.