Wednesday, January 17, 2018

"No Good"

Common Belief in Orlando!
People act like there are good college music programs here.  I'm about to maybe go to the worst one, at a less popular but more moral community college.

Music - Double Majors and Minors
So, there's a private school.  I think all they did 1st semester was Christmas music, regarding the orchestra and choir.  I am guessing most people at this school, which was ranked #1 in the South at the undergraduate level, are double majors or music minors.  They just want a little holiday cheer at exam time to brighten the Christmas mood.  UCF is here and offers a BM but not a conservatory, neither.  I went to a good music program that was partly conservatory.  It was at a high ranked private religious school.

"Family-Friendly" Options for Some...
I wanted to live at home, but I guess there's nothing for me in this radius, when the time comes.  I don't like how I'm not really successful for my age.  I'm 31 and found a new college program instead of the modern entertainment business.  I was wanting to be a dancer and singer and things like that in the movies, but that's not a big field.  I liked classical music, so ballet and opera.